Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oh, joy! More delusion? More LuAnn? I don't think I can handle that!

I was actually surprised there wasn't a catfight with all the incessant fights. Do any of the RH shows do catfights? (Don't spoil any NYC ones! lol)

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Alexis and Kelly tie for No. 1, for completely different reasons. Both are completely unlikeable, and it's amazing they both lasted multiple seasons.

As someone who first saw RHONY during its 4th season and then went back and caught up in seasons past, I definitely agree that Season Three was incredibly good stuff. And the reunion was epic. Loved seeing Jill taken down a few notches. And Kelly's meltdown was just as crazy and distorted as I heard it'd be.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Why can't the Gorgas and Guidices always get along instead of beefing over nonsense? Thought it was so cute when Melissa jumped in bed with Teresa and Joe Guidice, it seemed like a...... family moment.

What was up with the forced scene where Albie asked his gf to move in with him? FAKE.

Eh... nothing else to say about the episode except I puked when I saw Richie's boner. Ew and Kathy needs to stop doing talking heads. She has no personality and her little jokes come across so lame.

• Members

Everything with the Manzo kids looks forced and fake.

Y'know, Teresa pointed out one simple fact: Caroline is [allegedly] mad at Teresa solely because of the comment in the book. And apparently Teresa's apology wasn't "good enough" or truly sincere in Caroline's eyes. That's what's so silly about this whole turn of events in this 4th season. This huge rift and anamosity [allegedly] stems from something so trivial. Even when Teresa and Melissa were rehashing this on yesterday's episode, you could tell there was a hesitation in mentioning that that's the "only" reason why there's tension. Clearly, there's something else behind the scenes that happened (Punta Cana? One diva jealous of another diva's success?) but because they're not admitting what the real reason is, this whole set-up of their dissolved friendship is just stupid.

Meanwhile, I swear sometimes I think we're seeing Jacqueline's face literally melting onscreen. Gravity is doing one helluva number on her!

• Members

Oh the friendship drop is alot more than a mere comment in the cookbook and I think its more Caroline's issue. Dina is definetly involved. I think Caroline may have felt some jealousy and resentment of their friendship and ultimately Dina took Teresa's side.

• Members

Ugh - so wait, Jac doesn't attend this season's reunion either??? WTF? I'm over her if this is true - you can't just skip out two years in a row and expect to still be a housewife that people want to watch. If you can't handle it, then get out of the show.

http://global.christianpost.com/news/real-housewives-jacqueline-laurita-skips-reunion-turns-to-kim-g-over-teresa-giudice-feud-79399/

• Members

Missing the Reunion show once is one thing. But twice in a row just looks careless. She's happy to get a paycheck from Bravo but not show up for legally contracted shows like these? Jacqueline needs to learn how to handle conflict.

That said, bith RHoNY and NJ are deathly boring right now. NY has the edge because of one thing, and that is Sonja leaping up and scrambling across the day bed when Aviva's father pushed his erection against her back. I have never seen Sonja move so fast!

LuAnn and Heather are seriously superfluous. Ramona is working my last nerve. Remember the days when Jill used to talk about "Ramona Singer" as this NY society maven? LOL.