AMC: Thursday, March 18, 2010

• Members

I enjoyed Thursday's show.... some great conversations between characters... nothing flashy. Angie comparing Damon to Tad the Cad... Jack and Erica.... (poor Walt seems to have a cold).....

James Kahn did a decent job with the script. Brooke vs. Annie as everyone has been saying is getting old.... get Brooke out there interracting with someone else... like maybe, I don't know.... ERICA KANE????

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm, I had a very gross thought..... will history repeat itself here with Damon? Liza knows he is Tad's son.... he has some obvious Tad thge Cad traits.... Liza is telling Colby now more than ever for her to stay away from Damon....

Will Damon and Colby begin a romance only to have Damon banging Liza on the side? :unsure:

• Members

Oh he so would....because that's how Tad rolls. Its alright for him to do whatever he does... because he's a Martin. Anyone else does it, well they end up in a box, tied to a chair in Erica's unfinished penthouse.... naked in a board room with nothing but a fur coat on...

Tad will get you good.

• Members

Tad doesnt want her and keeps stringing her along for the sex. Id love it if she'd wisen up and drop him. It would be poetic justice for her to end up with his son especially after the Marion fiasco all those years ago

plus Jamie Luner has the sex appeal to make it work. Im not so sure I could see MW's Liza with a much younger man and not think she looks out of place

Archived