AMC- Monday March 15 2010

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe it's because I haven't had my crazy pill today, but Ryan and Randi? Hmmmm... I think her zzzzzz'edness would bring out the softer, less annoying qualities of his personality and I think they are visually an interesting match. And best, I could flip the channel and skip the both of them at once.

• Members

Ryan and Madison look cute together, I have to admit. But I'm not sure if I would like them as a couple...I think Madison deserves way better than Ryan. But clearly, the show is setting up something with them. I would rather see Madison with Scott...today you could tell that he had no place, he was just...there. Him and Madison should run into each other. Scott looked really different today, to. He looked better...

I am loving everything Fusion. Clearly Madison will take Greenlee's side, and Randi will take Erica's. I think this could be interesting, I'm looking forward to what happens next. I also like how the show integrated Opal into this in a way, maybe she will be working at Fusion at some point to, LoL.

• Members

This Fusion crap is ridiculous. I also don't understand how everything can be split down the middle, when Erica said she's already started a new line with $10 million David gave her. That's clearly an advantage. Maybe that's going to come back and bite Erica in the ass? Hmmm.

So stupid.

On a shallow note, David looks hot. Greenlee and Emma were cute. Though, I really wish Lucy had still had the part when they were reunited.

• Members

I totally agree. It's no secret I couldn't stand the other one... because of her horrible, bored, disinterested acting alone. This little girl not only appears to want to be there, she looks like she gets it. The other looked like she didn't give a damn because it was all just fake and pretend, so why bother? The other one would not have been able to pull off that moment between Greenlee and Emma.

• Members

I totally meant to post this earlier - but I saw Marley and Me a few weeks ago and ex-EMMA is in it!!! She was just as "bored and clued out" in this movie as she was on AMC... I mean the family was crying as they buried the dog and she was just like "ho hum, oh here is a doll you can add in..."

Archived