Predicting OLTL's Demise....why?

• Members

I'm with you, CarlID. It's the 'who's staying' that's worse than 'who's going' for me. I'm all for saving the 'vets', but when Stacy died, I think the writers should have gotten rid of the Morasco storyline all together. It's time for Gigi, who has a renewed love for her sister, to find out how screwed up Stacy was when she realizes that her parents are alive and she and Shane decide to go visit... Rex joins them - they decide to stay and rebuild their family. KISH stays. Sierra Rose goes to visit her family but stays with her fathers in LLanview.

Todd takes Tea and Daniella on a world tour (with Jack and Sam joining them on school breaks).

Mitch and Allison end up in a supermax prison... no escape for them.

I don't understand why the writers brought Marty back other than the rape-as-romance storyline. She rarely interacts with Cole, and has almost no storyline. Her

should cause a lot of guilt and John should wake up, realize he loves her, and they move on somewhere else they can start their lives over. Either that or John leaves and Marty and Brody get together.

If I never see or hear about Starr, Cole, Markko, Langston, and Ford again, it will be too soon. All can go away. Starr and Cole and go live to be closer to Marty and John if they go.

Dorian and Charlie actually intrigue me as a potential couple. Clint and Viki. Bo and Nora. Kevin and Kelly vs Blair and Eli over financial control over the publishing industries. Oliver and Kyle. Christian and Layla (who befriend Schuyler and Rachel - and eventually form a 'quadrangle' until Shaun steals Rachel back?). Natalie and Jessica battle over BE and becoming the new face of corporate intrigue on this show. They join Clint, Bo, and Nora in protecting the company from a hostile outside takeover?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived