GH: Can Lucky Really Judge Liz?

• Members

I do think that what Liz has done is worse, simply because there are the kids this time.

However, I really dont think his affair with Sarah should just go unmentioned. Whether or not it was short term, and whether or not there were kids involved then, it was still WRONG and it shouldn't just be forgotten by all, because before Lucky chews her out for doing it, he should think about that day when SHE walked in on HIM with her sister.

It just shows how much GH treats women like [!@#$%^&*]. And the fact that Lucky REPEATEDLY called Liz every mean name in the book, humiliated her in public, etc....He NEVER ripped into Nik like that, when NIK is the one who is supposed to be his BROTHER and BEST FRIEND.

But yet Liz had to be the brunt of all of his venting, and it's just awful.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lucky can judge Liz because..

1. Hes a man. Shes a women.

2. This is GH.

3. JJLucky is the new "lets prop him up" character of the moment.

Should he? No. Not after Sarah. Not after Maxie. Not that Liz is little miss perfect, what she did was wrong and all, but it isnt like he hasnt done just as bad if not worse than her.

I really dont get the whole he raises her babies by other men argument. He knows they are not his. He signed up for the role of free will. jake maybe not so much, he was simi-forced into that once, but i hate it when people say Cam isnt his. Came IS luckys child. No, not by blood, but in every other way he sure as hell is.

• Members
Luke is the only one that has a problem with this. Everyone pretty much accepts that Cam is Lucky's kid and it isnt an issue. He loves that boy as if he were his own. I wish GH had had him legally adopt him by now. Makes no sense that it hasnt occurred

• Members

Will you marry me :wub:

Helena took the words out of my mouth. Lizzard is playing the victim when she is really a little whore in sheeps clothing! Look at how quickly she bounces back once Lucky says he forgives her. Lizzard is now tough, and can lay the blame at Nic's feet. The man was ready to leave town, and she went and brought him back. I have hated Lizzard since the 2nd gangsta baby story, and that will never change. Lucky has been a father 2 both kids, and she goes out and screws everyone but him while he babysits.

Lizzard is no innocent, and I wish the writers would own up to it. The breakdown is a smoke screen. They want to do LL45, but the audience won't root for it if we feel Lizzard is a lying hypocrite whore. So they shill a nervous breakdown to absolve Lizzard. Not buying it, and I'd rather see Lucky with the bottle than with that whore!

ANDREA

Archived