If you could bring back 3 OLTL characters, who would they be?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was hoping I was not going to have to be the one to mention the "revealing" Chris McKenna pictures, YurSoakinginit. Thank you. He is sort of unconventionally attractive, not a "soap type" but he's still very talented. I last saw him in a comedic part as an !@#$%^&*] cop in Art School Confidential with John Malkovich. I'd take him back in a second, but I also am one of about five people who liked Bruce Hall as Joey the curate - I thought making him in Andrew's image was one of Malone's few brilliant strokes last time, and suited the character. I still hope Joey has stayed with the church, because that angle makes him such a unique character to have around, whoever is in the role.

For me the three would have to be:

1. Kevin Buchanan (Dan Gauthier)

2. Tina Lord (Andrea Evans)

3. R.J. Gannon (Tim Stickney)

I leave out poor Daphnee Duplaix/Rachel because she isn't gone yet, but she'd be up there. Joey, Andrew, the Woleks and Halls, etc. are close seconds.

• Members

Contract:

Tina IF Andrea Evans

Evangeline IF Renee Goldsberry

Kevin

if not Tina or Evangeline, then Joey.

recurring:

Lindsay IF Catherine Hickland

Marcie IF Kathy Brier

Michael (would prefer Nathaniel Marston...but i know...unlikely)

if not one of them then Ty Treadway as Troy McIver

Either of these characters have lots of connections to the current canvas and could interact with any story, plus stir things up.

• Members

Tina (Andrea Evans, please)

Gabrielle

Kevin, Joey, or Al Holden

I'm not sure why they didn't just cast (recast) David Gregory as Joey Buchanan or CJ Roberts... Ford was a disposable character last summer, and doesn't seem to have much story value this time around either. The actor seems pretty good... why waste him in a peripheral, disconnected role?

• Members

I truly do believe there is some sort of embargo, from Froms or someone else, on bringing any Buchanan men back full time. If I had to guess I would say it's because they might show up Rex, the "honorary" Buchanan son, for just how worthless he is.

Archived