AMC: Friday 02/12/10

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hi! This is one of the first times for me posting in the AMC thread, and I just wanted to comment on the immense growth the show has had in such a short amount of time.

The show suddenly feels like classic soap again, which it wasn't under Pratt. I find myself enjoying Greenlee WAAAAYYY more then her last stint, and the chemistry between RB and VI is amazing. I am glad the mess that is Ryan and Erica has finally eneded.

Jake is such a pathetic loser, he STILL thinks David gives a damn about him? Move on loser, you have Trevor now. What more could David possibly do to you?

Ryan is such an egotistical ass, that needs to calm the [!@#$%^&*] down. I can't stand him.

All in all, I am really excited about AMC for the first time since watching, and can't wait to see what the future holds for Pine Valley. :)

• Members

I *think* I know which one your talking about, and if it is the one I'm thinking of, then I really like that one!! What sorts of moments does the show use it?

The one I'm talking about always happens when the show is about transition into the next scene, I hate it because it sounds so dreary and it just annoys me for some reason!!

• Members

I agree with you about Greenlee, I'm enjoying her a LOT more. Mainly because of all of her interactions with David, and RB's overall way of portraying the role now. Greenlee seems different to me, but kind of the same?? She's gone back to her old self, but has developed something new that I can't quite pinpoint...anyways, I like her LoL!

ITA with you about Ryan and Jake! These two douchwads are the most annoying men on AMC for me. ESPECIALLY Ryan. He always has to be in every scene, he acts like a ragemonkey 24\7, spends ZERO time with his daughter, gawd he is just a mess...I have never liked him. I started Loathing him to infinity, when he lost his memory and forgot all about Annie.

Anyway, this is the best I've seen AMC in a while, and I've actually been looking forward to it more and more everyday. Excited for what's to come

• Members

Enjoyed the whole episode very much. I liked that ending, but I do wish it wasn't all so rushed. "No, Greenlee!" "Dad!" "Greenlee?" "Ryan!" The End. I would have much rather Ryan arrived at the Church, then Greenlee slowly reveals herself, tauntingly.... but, anyways. biggrin.gif It was a lot of fun!

Archived