AMC: Friday 02/12/10

• Members

Now David is using the fact that its a full moon tonight to hurt Ryan?. Can he get over himself already?

The reasons why these people are justifying going to David's wedding are dumb as hell. WHY do they care?

Nurse Gayle "I should have pulled the plug on the bitch when I had the chance" Do I smell Leslie Coulsen the sequel?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All of these people are stupid. They get dressed up and go to the wedding of a person they hate, in hopes of finding even more reasons to hate him. It's apparent these people have no lives if they drop everything to do this. Did I hear incorrectly or did Opal actually say she bought a dress for this occasion? The occasion she's been harping about in her wretched tea leaves, she decides "Hmm, I'll get dressed up and GO to this disaster I've been whining about for weeks."

DUMB!

• Members

She went out and bought a dress for the wedding! Seriously, how pathetic can one be. They all were dumb as hell and I dont get why ANY of them would spare their Valentines Day to attend some mystery wedding of David. They know he likes big spectacles and publicly playing them all for fools, so why play into his games? David lives to have others react to him. The best way to deal with him is to just ignore him but they still have not figured that out.

• Members

When you think about David is pretty much a internet troll at this point and the rest of the town just get's sucked in. That is why I cheer on David with all the evil things he has done in the last year. David may be evil but the rest of the people on the snow are just stupid (Except for Adam).

• Members

I really enjoyed that too! It was well done. Loved everyone trying to get a looksie to see who it was. Pretty well constructed episode. I really hope Greenlee and David go through with it.

Yeah, I didn't get that either. They are all obsessed, its like without David around for them to harp on their lives lose all meaning LOL. What on earth did these folks do with themselves in the 2 years David was out of the picture? LOL. Oh, I know.... some of them were convinced he was the budget-cut killer Satin Slayer. They are all so pathetic.

Krystal was looking REALLY trashy today. It was the hair I think.

HAHAHA! To funny. HD Ho, its so true. Not a good look for Lucci :( She looked better today though than she has. Her eyes actually were all the way open most of the time.

Archived