AMC: Friday 02/12/10

• Members

And Tad with his snide little remark, something along the lines of "is this going to make us hate you more?" to David. Are you serious, Tad? Do you really think, after all this time, that David actually cares whether or not you and the other brain trusts hate him? Really? At this point, do you really think it matters to him? You're supposed to be a private investigator, Tad! Can't you see that he gets off on your "hatred"? Can't you see that he relishes in playing you all like Monopoly?

I can't stand these idiots today. I know that this is a soap, but this is even ridiculous by soap standards. I'm all for Greens and David getting married AND rubbing it in everyone's faces -- but maybe doing it by showing up at a common function. The Miranda Launch party, for example, would've been more believable. Everyone's heard about David's new bride and the two of them show up arm in arm or something like that. But having everyone show up at this wedding just made each and every last one of them look completely STUPID!

I think it was, too. Her hair was nasty. So was Mabe's football helmet.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greenlee and David before the wedding today though was some really good writing. The way David kept trying to make sure Greenlee knows exactly what she is doing. It was clear David doesn't care at this point what the Happy Hypocrites think of him anymore. I also loved the Leo mention. I was waiting for it and was very happy to see they did it. It was perfect. I just hope he continues to be a factor here.

Greenlee and David (regardless of where it might be going) is some of the best stuff I've seen on this show in some time. Rebecca and Vincent shine.

• Members

I agree. I am happy that the writing is making it perfectly clear that this is Greenlee's plan and she knows exactly what she's doing. The last thing I want is another Krustal and Amanda story where they willingly make choices to take up with David and at the last minute act like they are poor, unwitting victims of David's.

But, ugh! Mabe and her "why are you doing this?" crap. Damn, it's a friggin' wedding, Grimace. Not a public execution!

• Members

lol..thats why I dubbed her Trashy Ho. I think it worked though bc unlike everyone else, she didnt go all out for David's wedding. She looked trashy bc she could care less about doing her hair and looking nice for him.

David should have issued her, one of these

talktothehand.jpg

• Members

I was mostly annoyed. They spent too much time with the contradictory whining.

Opal: "Oh, woe, doom and gloom! Misery and evil! Depression and grief... and I bought a brand new dress for it!"

Krystal: "I had trouble sleeping, thinking about the horrible, horrible, horrible time I spent married to David in that mausoleum... I'm going, but I won't do my hair."

Jake: "I want David out of our lives! That's why I'm leaving my horny wife in her teddy and going to David's wedding instead.

Marissa: "I hate my father! I never want to have anything to do with him ever again!"

JR: "That's why you should go to the wedding. Suffer the torture. It's the best way to make sure you're rid of him for good."

Marissa: " :D "

• Members

I hope the writers decide to make Greenlee & David the endgame instead of another Rylee go-round. I love how Greenlee has been in charge of this wedding, too, instead of being David's latest "victim."

I loved how campy the ending was, even if it doesn't make sense for anyone to have bought a new outfit and gone to the salon first.

It is annoying how the full moon occurs in Pine Valley even when its not full anywhere else! It bothered me a couple years ago in early October around my birthday when Ryan & Greenlee were staring at the full moon because at the time it should have been a quarter. This time the writers actually did their research: Valentine's Day will be a new moon.

• Members

Krystal DID look trashy today. I miss trashy Kwak! Yes, today's ending was campy and over the top but I loved and lived for every single second of it! I hope Greenlee keeps up this hatred toward Ryan, I'm loving it!

• Members

I'm watching friday and I find Jake more annoying than David. I don't see David as this big evil demon, but then again I wasn't watching the past year. I'm actively rooting for him. I also am loving Greenlee this time. She's been on a downward spiral since the end of Budig's first role and this is the first time I've enjoyed her in ages.

Archived