AMC: Friday 02/12/10

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVED that Friday cliffhanger - best in a long time. The walk down the aisle - so mysterious. Reminded my slightly of when Angelique was wheeled into Dimitri/Natalie's wedding party - the camera/Wildwind/darkness, etc. Loved it!

Can't wait for Monday. Wish they could have found a way to get Annie at the wedding - watching her reaction would be priceless considering her history with Ryan/Greenlee.

• Members

I really wish they had as well. David could have invited Adam bc they had history and it would have been a way to annoy him. Not to mention, Greenlee has personal history with Annie, considering how Annie kept trying to kill her. It would have made sense for Greenlee to want her there, just to freak her out

• Members

Great show and a great week. This is the first full week I've watched in months. I loved every moment from Jack going to Erica's and their interaction :wub: and how fast she realized Ryan needed to be dumped :lol: to the end when Greenlee lifted her veil and said, "I'm getting married dad". :lol: I wish I could like David ( he is pondscum for what he did to Miranda/ Bianca and I'll never forgive him for it) because I think he and Greenlee could be the new "IT" couple of this show, but I'd rather see her with Jake or someone new.

Marissa needs the hair police, an acting coach, and someone to remind her to wear a bra. I thought David's eyes were going to pop when she ran to him at the end. :o

• Members

I was just waiting for a random football player to come out of the shadows, and grab that football that was shrouded into Marissa's hair! Horrible! Amanda looked beautiful. I agree with everyone about Krystal's hair...it was extra trashy! She should have just kept it the way it was, when she was with Opal at the Martin home! lol..but I still like her.

It was a great episode, I re winded the last part so many times. I loved when Greenlee was walking down the aisle, and we saw her POV of everyone. I was kind of waiting for someone to notice who was under the veil, and sort of choke or something LOL. But I'm glad she walked unnoticed. David's vows were great. It was so funny looking at everyones faces when Greenlee lifted the veil, especially the guy who was marrying them LOL, he was looking so clueless! Monday's episode can't come fast enough!

LOL! Love these ones, hahaa.

Archived