Y&R Actress Returns

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Deanna Barnet, in an exchange with a fan, helped me realize what this Eiane stuff might be about.

Remember that Diane slept with Jack on the eve of his wedding to Patty. And she was sleeping with him in his office the day Patty came to tell him she was pregnant. That caused her to run away, crash into an ashtray, and lose the baby.

A few weeks ago, she yelled at Phyllis and called her "Diane". (From when Patty spied Jack-Phyllis sex through the Tack House window). It was stopping "Diane" that caused her to poison Summer.

So I think this is somehow going to have more to do with Patty than with Kyle or Jack.

I think if Susan Walters plays well, they may pull a Nina (recurring) and use her to reintroduce Kyle (yes, as a replacement for Noah).

• Members

Ugh, I'm so over Patty and her mental instability. They ruined the character over the Summer, and her time in the nuthouse hasn't helped her and hasn't made her or Haiduk anymore tolerable. Patty has got to go, though.

Watch Patty end up escaping and somehow die soon...

Emily is another waste of space. Honestly, I wish this show would just let Stacy Haiduk go already, the writing isn't serving any of her characters well.

• Members

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If you're going to bring back Diane Jenkins...why the [!@#$%^&*] aren't you bringing her back in the form of Alex Donnelly?!

Susan Walters, beautiful woman, decent actress...but NOT Diane Jenkins and she never will be.

I hope this is a two day, blink and you'll miss her, stint.

• Members

Well its was kind of obvious that Diane coming back would be about Patty. I presume that if Patty takes Emily's place, her seeing Diane Jenkins would def skew the charade A LOT.

I NEVER liked SW as Diane, to me AD will always be Diane Jenkins Richards Newman.

Archived