Y&R Actress Returns

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what I'm thinking. I see this as going a few ways.

Spoilers follow. I know this is spoiler thread, but I'm still going to protect the next thing, in case people who came for a casting spoiler don't want more.

1. T

...and maybe to try to weasel into the Jack-Victor chaos?

2. I'm trying to figure out if Diane is the "mystery woman" behind Ryder and Daisy? Who is Max? Could one of these people be Kyle?

Diane might have incentive to hurt Daniel if she believed that Phyllis "hurt" Kyle by creating a condition where he was estranged from his father.

Diane would have no motivation to hurt Lauren though...

• Members

Reintroducing Kyle?

Not with this writing and producing team, and not with this casting director, please...

I agree with Chris, it should be thrilling to see how much this writing team screws this up, no matter if she's back just for two days.

And for the record, ALEX DONNELLY IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE DIANE, to me, of course.

• Members

As I posted on twitter. Mark, you have me thinking....maybe she is behind Ryder and Daisy. Their shocking Sheila return was just too obvious so they decided to pull someone else out of their ass. Maybe Ryder is Kyle. How sick would that be? I can't wait to see more details on the next nightmare to hit Genoa City.

• Members

With the loss of Noah,maybe Kyle is being brought on as a new teen.

I hate SORASING but I can see why they are going there.

This is very Sheffer,in that he brought in old characters on ATWT eg Dusty and children of past characters eg Billy Ross then ignored the past and wrote whatever he wanted.

• Members

So how long will it be before Diane is killed off? A week? A month? Six months?

I hope they aren't bringing Kyle back. Sheffer is awful at writing teens, they have stunk on every show he touches. He's also wretched at writing young men.

The idea of yet another sneering, whining wannabe alphe male, or tedious "conflict" with tired studs like Nick and Billy, while whining about Jack not loving him...ugh.

• Members

I praaaaaaay to God that this is a VERY short visit, that she leaves quickly and that Kyle DOES NOT appear. I pray, pray, pray that this regime doesn't get their hands on Kyle and destroy yet another very important, legacy, next generation character.

Archived