AMC: Monday 2.1.2010

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wow Im seeing the 2nd half of the show now and I have to agree, it looks VERY GHish. I like the Chandler set got an explanation for why it will look different but it was weird just seeing a new Wildwind with no explanation at all

Shouldnt Erica have decided to wait and tell Kendal about her and Ryan first before kissing him and going public? I can just imagine Kendall watching tv wherever she is with Zach and having a complete metldown

Kendal: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Zach runs into the room: "Kendall what the hell is wrong with you"

Kendall throws her hands in the air: "Its my so called BITCH of a mother. Just look at her with her lips all over Ryan. After everything Ive been through over the past few months. Why would they choose to humiliate me in front of the ENTIRE world at MY company party? How could she do this to me? How can Ryan betray me with my own mother?"

Zach: "What do you care. Greenlee's dead and he's finally moving on with someone that isnt you"

Kendall: "So this is what its about? You think Im jealous of Ryan?"

Zach: "Im not going to get into this with you right now"

Kendall: "You say you do but you dont trust me! So what if I slept with Ryan, Aidan, the postman, the boogeyman? So what? You slept with Liza! You're getting mad at me bc you want an excuse to walk away and go running back to her. Just admit it Zach...you want LIZA!"

Zach: "Woman I am losing my patience with you. If you know whats good for us all, you will shut up"

Kendall: "Why? Because I hit a nerve? Because Im not as dumb as you think I am? Zach where are you going? Get back here! If you walk out that door, it's over and I mean it this time. Don't you dare walk away from me!"

Door SLAMS!

Kendall: "UGHHHH!"

Kendall sits down on the couch and looks at the tv with Ryan and Erica

Kendall: "I cant beleive you two thought you were so slick to think you could have an affair under my nose and get away with it. Ryan still loves me mother....ME! Screw this vacation. Im going back to Pine Valley and I'll show everyone what happens when you mess with Kendall Hart Slater Slater Slater!"

Archived