AMC: status update on the opening

• Members

Hey everyone, I was curious what the status of the opening was and I messaged Natalie Hall (Colby) on facebook to ask her, knowing she was a newcomer who would have to shoot footage and wondering if she knew anything about a possible HD opening with new shots of the entire cast. Unfortunately, it looks like there won't be an update for quite awhile. She seems like the sweetest girl alive and was gracious enough to respond to my questions. :wub:

"I havent yet shot the opening, I think everyone is just trying to get into the grove of LA, but hopefully soon.

And as for HD, i have nooo clue! let you know when I do."

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wonder why she denied you as a friend? lol.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll update it then....and since there is not really much editing to do to the current opening except for removing JB's picture. I want a brand new opening though, and not simply just another update.

• Members

Well, I don't know her personally and some celebrities (especially younger ones) don't take too kindly to random friend requests.

As for the new opening, GH still needs theirs to debut and AMC would need one too with the HD move. I don't see OLTL getting one until they go HD.

• Members

Well, I don't have any celebrities on my Facebook. It's all people I know and have contact with. The only reason I requested Hall was because I was new to Facebook and thought that's the only way to message someone. I become fans of the celebrities I enjoy but that's about it.

Archived