AMC: HD/LA?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was my thought, too. They must've shot some HD footage for episodes that will air with footage primarily filmed in LA in the new studio. That or they filmed a few episodes entirely in NYC with HD technology. I mean, they had the money to do it for a few days I'm sure.

• Members

I remember in an interview a few years back JHC said that their cameras in Manhattan were HD ready and all they had to do was flip a switch. So maybe. Otherwise, we'll see those "wings" on just those specific scenes. :lol: I think we've had our fill of Bailey and Kendall so just fast forward.

• Members

Your right, we don't know if they will be mixed or not. Hopefully they won't be, and the show taped some things in HD in The View's TV 24 set like R. Sinclair said or something like that. If not, it will be really tacky seeing the show switch from HD to SD, LOL.

The note said, "February 2nd is the airdate of the first episode the soap taped at the Andrita Studios in Los Angeles". I think they started taping in HD from the start in their new studios. Or maybe they started in SD, who knows lol guess we'll have to see.

Archived