AMC: HD/LA?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A title card is a full screen still shot of the logo/name of the show. So I wouldn't consider that first opening a title card since there was movement. And in the first opening, the page turned twice, once to the show's name, and the next page to Rosemary Prinz's photo.

• Members

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if AMC had a super simple :15 opening borrowing a little from GH. That last shot of all the men of GH where Luke gets up and walks off... well, AMC could show the book, have Agnes' hand open it, then four or five pictures of individuals/couples/families/groups that would rotate/be updated from time to time would fall into the book, and finally a "live" picture of the full cast assembled (of course Erica dead center), and the book closes with All My Chilldren on the cover.

• Members

That's my favorite part of the entire opening, I don't know why some people don't like it (besides the point that they don't do an equal shot for the women and half the men in that shot are no longer on the show... I also love how TG gets up and "breaks" it). I don't know if they still do this as I haven't caught the opening in a while, but I liked the way they "stacked" the Quartermaines, I think it looks at least cool if they aren't going to give the dinosaurs more than a few seconds a piece.

• Members

So we now know, Feb 2nd for the first date. Which is great, but JHC's "comforting words" that 90% of the sets will be exactly the same actually had the opposite effect on me. Aside from some iconic sets like, well Wildwind is one of the few that springs to mind, I'd love a full makeover--CONfusion/Fusion especially could use one.

• Members

I wish they would get rid of Confusion all together. I hate the loud techno music in the background. It seems strange when vets like Opal, Tad ...etc have scenes in with techno playing. Its destracting.

I was happy to read that Erica will have a home again.

Archived