Wendy Riche returning to daytime?

• Members

Didn't Taylor not even get an exit? Ouch.

I'll be surprised if Ehlers snaps up a new contract job. I frankly doubt it, a shame since she is talented. In that same interview she whined about her lot in life versus the popular pairing of Jake/Amanda and trashed a war veteran.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Taylor was last seen hobbling out of a dance marathon.

That interview was a real mistake. I don't think the "Shakespeare" quotes are what she wants to be remembered for in her last major soap role, which I agree this will probably be.

I guess it fits though, because I have never seen a regime which made so many awful interview comments in such a short time. They should take PR lessons from Lucci. Or Agnes Nixon.

• Members

I think if Phelps had full power at GH, she would push the envelope even more, but I agree that she loves what GH is doing. At the Black and White ball sweeps event, Emily Quartermaine was chased and strangled in a manner that was obviously mimicked from Frankie's murder on AW. I always felt that it was JFP's way of giving her critics the finger. She has successfully incorporated the violence against women on GH so seamlessly that there is a barely a whisper when women are violently killed. I know that must make her very happy.

ITA. Pratt did okay at AMC. I did think there were too many WTF moments, but that was him throwing in those random things that he likes. I'll always give him credit for casting Jamie Lunar as Liza in spite of the outcry.

• Members

I don't either. I think it only came to me because of reports that AMC was thisclose to signing a headwriter at the same time that there were reports that Wendy was thisclose to a deal with ABC to work on AMC. And I just can't see her being an underling to her former underling.

Archived