2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Julie Hanan Carruthers did say that, but she didn't post it on Twitter. Today, Susan Lucci, Agnes Nixon, and Julie Carruthers took part in the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour for ABC. Also there was Steve McPherson, ABC president, the cast of Lost, Billy Zane, and others promoting ABC programming. It looks like All My Children was there to talk about the 40th Anniversary.

Here is the twitter feed brought to us by TVTango:

http://twitter.com/TVTango

An even more detailed transcript here. Looks like Agnes was in the ER two days ago. Yikes! Susan and Agnes recreated that scene from the NY Times event.

http://tvtango.com/news/detail/id/144

• Members

It does sound like the transition team and the new headwriting team are not going to be the same. Or maybe by saying how she loves the transition team she was trying to hint that Broderick will be HW? Probably not....

For some reason I'm leaning more and more towards Karen Harris.

Although if the announcement is still weeks away is it possible they still haven't decided definitively yet who it will be?

• Members

I hope Broderick does stay. Well with all these returns like

who is going to write this "GREAT STORY ARCS" AMC has been saying.

Hopefully if there is a new HW we can get a someone who is expereinced and good. Good being the key work.

• Members

So apparently Julie's exact words were "within a few weeks, I think we'll be ready to announce the head writing team."

Headwriting team. So will it be two people?

Maybe it will be Gordon Rayfield and Anna Theresa Cascio, and we'll start the whole cycle again :lol:

Archived