2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think AMC is fine due to the move. AMC's ratings are good and ABC will be promoting it. Broderick will improve the show a bit and Kriezman should do fine for a while. I'm sure next year people will be ready for him to leave. Like any new HW, he'll probably have one big story that he pitched to Frons to get the job and it'll all go downhill from there.

Several cast members have mentioned how things were dropped when the new HW, Kriezman arrived. It's to be expected with any new HW. And Don Hastings most recently said it was supposed to be a much bigger story involving more characters, but it was dropped with the writing change. His work speaks for itself really. On both shows.

• Members

According to Lucci, Lorraine and Kate Hall will REMAIN with the show.

"I'm very hopeful with these new writers," Lucci gushed. "I remember Donna when she was at ABC. She was very highly regarded and had a great feel for 'All My Children,' as I recall. I'm not familiar with [David], but he comes with a great reputation from two shows that I always felt were very good. I'm also so thrilled Lorraine Broderick and Kate Hall will remain with AMC in the writing group."

http://tv.msn.com/superfans/soaps/blog/amc-big-welcome-julia-barr-talks-lucci-feature/

Archived