2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I need clarification regarding AMC head writer status:

Pratt is last listed as sole head writer on 02/05; Pratt and Broderick are listed as co-head writers starting 02/08; Broderick is last listed as co-head on 02/15 Pratt is last listed as being a part of the writing staff on 02/16; Broderick is then listed as Associate Head writer on 02/17, so no one is listed as head writer during that time period? I just don't want to screw up my submissions to IMDb because it gets confusing.

• Members
Whoah, whoah, whoah! Sit down, Bell-Phillip Employee, sit down! I know they must pay you well over there to defend all the bullsh*t Brad writes, but there's no need to insult me. Just grab a shot of that fancy espresso, put a sugar cube in it, and sit at your desk, please.

And no, I don't "bitch" about everything. There are alot of things I do praise. If you could get your tongue out of people's behinds long enough to read every post instead of ones you want to read and attack, then you would see that.

And most important, if you were paying attention to the posts that preceded these and not just a FEW of them, you would know that I could give a rat's ass if Shannon Bradley and Jack Smith use initials. It was a joke. But I forgive you for your pathetic attack against me, considering your love for the art of mediocrity. I think THAT alone warrants you "getting a life" as well.

• Administrator

August 27, 2008 - February 5, 2010

Charles Pratt, Jr.

February 8, 2010 - February 15, 2010

Charles Pratt, Jr. & Lorraine Broderick

February 16, 2010

Charles Pratt, Jr

February 17, 2010 - May 11, 2010

No Head Writer listed

May 12, 2010 - Present

David Kreizman & Donna Swajeski

Yeah, that Feb 16 date made no sense but that's what happened in the credits, so I went with it.

Archived