2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So with Kahn departing all of Pratt's hires are gone.... well except for Dunn but due to his history with GL I don't see Donna or David getting rid of him. I never thought Kahn's scripts were that bad. He certainly wasn't the strongest writer, but he managed.

• Members

I didn't even get a change to play! My guess would have been right for once lol.

So with Kahn gone Chip Hayes will probably be going back to scripts since they'll be one scriptwriter short, even if Lisa Connor is going to be doing scripts this time around.

• Members

According to Toups' archive, Kahn managed to muscle Taylor out of her repetitive script writing dominance this past month, writing the most.

This show needs a better stable of script writers. Even though scripts don't change the plot, good ones definitely make the plot more palatable.

• Administrator

Yeah, you're right. Here's the team as of now:

David Kreizman

Donna Swajeski

Lorraine Broderick

Addie Walsh

Christopher Dunn

Chip Hayes

Jeff Beldner

Joanna Cohen

Kate Hall

Rebecca Taylor

Lisa Connor

They're gonna need 1 more SW and Kreizman will probably want to bring his BFF Lucky Gold. If that happens I think Gold will be an AHW and Chris Dunn will be out, or Chip Hayes moves back down to scripts.

Lorraine Broderick

Addie Walsh

Christopher Dunn Lucky Gold

Chip Hayes

Joanna Cohen

Kate Hall

Rebecca Taylor

Lisa Connor

[Another Writer]

or

Lorraine Broderick

Addie Walsh

Christopher Dunn

Lucky Gold

Joanna Cohen

Kate Hall

Rebecca Taylor

Lisa Connor

Chip Hayes

• Members

So they're purging the staff with all of Pratt's hires. Figured Kahn wouldn't last with Thomson out; speaking of which, I didn't mind her scripts, Pratt promoted her too quickly.

Toups, what's the likelihood of Jill Lorie Hurst joining the AMC team? Kreizman wasn't too happy with her receiving the acclaim for revitalizing GL those last few months, so it seems to be a long shot.

• Administrator

Thanks! What's up with AMC and the middle initial. LOL I don't believe she's ever had the 'K' in past credits.

I don't know. I don't know where she is on Kreizman's wish list, if she's on it.

Archived