ATWT SOD 2006 Preview

crc

• Members

There are big plans for the show's 50th anniversary celebration in April. It won't just be one episode.

Emily will try to hide the fact that she shot Paul. Thinking he's dead, she'll begin to think he's haunting her. Meg will be helping Paul for the money. Dusty and Jennifer will be happy, but Dusty will get suspicious of Meg.

Barbara will be a hurdle to Gwen and Will's relationship. Barbara will offer some tough love and Hal, surprisingly, will back her up. But, they will make a mistake.

Mike's cousin Nick comes to town performing a heroic in his first week. He joins the force and becomes the flavor of the week. This doesn't please Carly, who feels Jack is being shoved aside. Mike will be leaving town for awhile and asks Nick to stay with Katie to protect her since BJ will still be a threat.

Holden and Lily renew their vows but it doesn't fix all of Luke's problems. Something happens that they don't expect. Keith might return one day. Lucinda's cancer story will continue.

They play around with a relationship between Hal and Susan.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everything souds GREAT, esp. the Lilden stuff.

I'm surprised that Hal backs up Babs.....after the scene of Gwen asking Hal to take her to Will, I sure thought Hal supported Willen's relationship. That's just odd to me. I wonder what mistake they make.

Finally!! Some trouble for the CarJack romance! As much as I love them (and Matie), I'm ready to test the tide and see what chemistry these actors have with diff. actors than what they've been working with.

I sure hope the new guy can act.

JP's remark on the 50th celebration sounds interesting. Can't wait!

• Members

Wow! First Lucinda got a storyline, then we've been seeing more of Bob and Kim with Susan getting a storyline...could Bob and Kim be close behind? I can't see them not giving this supercouple something amazing for the April celebration!

Everything sounds really great, except Matie and Mike's dumb brother. I already hate him ad he can't act to save his life. He's not even as hot as Mike. Ugh! I wish these characters would go far, far away.

Barb, Hal, Will and Gwen sounds uber interesting! Can't wait to see this stuff.

Archived