Y&R return dates

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just like how the summer and this fall were supposed to be "exciting" and "fun?" Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it, which in the case of this writing team, is likely to be never.

I bet Victor's shitty exit story and upcoming shitty return story are both "by design" in Maria's head.

The arrogance from the people writing and producing this show is so apparent on Y&R these days, it's not even funny.

I really haven't missed these two, and no doubt, this current writing team will find new ways to destroy them or make them incredibly boring.

• Members

I thought I could do without Victor & Nikki but Newman Enterprises is just LAUGHABLE these days. Nick CEO - pardon me while I kid myself with some better jokes. PodVickie is so flat it's actually a benefit that her reputation is in shambles (as is a certain actress's protrayal...) so she does not make it any worse. It's just so incredible pathetic, especially considering that Vickie used to be a FIERCE business woman who would actualy be a worthy successor for Victor.

But the last 3 headwriting regimes screwed this one over. Therefore: Welcome back Stripperella and The Moustache!

Archived