OLTL: Discussion for the week December 7

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That made NO sense. And why can Bo do a better job tracking them down, Bo from small town Llanview (admittedly they've dealt wiht a lot of crazy crime but) can do a better job than the SEATTLE police? Why suddenly is Todd so willing and thankful to trust BO? Why do the Seattle police allow Bo to completley take over ina second but he had NO control or say over the California stuff with Mitch which DID have much more to do with his town and his family?

I don't get it... (and for the record I have been liking OLTL a lot the past few weeks, even the stories I'm not so into I've been enjoying the episodes--just disappointing to have such a blah episode, especially one that the people making the show seemed to feel was riveting and exciting)

• Members

I think she is planning on using that to establish paternity of her baby. She figures since Mitch is Rex's father, she can use a blood sample from him to get a close enough match on a DNA test. Idiot, probably does realize that Rex only shares 50% of his genes from his father

Archived