OLTL: Discussion for the week December 7

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Saw a little bit of today's show, and I have a few thoughts:

~ Marty prattling on and on about standing up to your attacker and making them own up to their attack. Bitch, please. I'm surprised she didn't tell Nick to go out and find one of the phobes and try to make love to him.

~ Natalie and the letter :( Damn them for toying with my Nat/Jar love like that. That wasn't Brotherton's voice reading that letter, was it?

~ Mrs. Evans and Shaun look SO much alike, it's unbelievable.

• Members

Why do people ALWAYS get gifts from their loved ones after they die? At least Nat got her gift close to Christmas. Ive seen on soaps where someone will die in June and the person finds their gift in July.

But I did think the gift was a great one. Ugh! Ive been complaining how they never got a wedding and OLTL talks about it after he's dead. I hope she is pregnant but I dont see it happening considering that happened to Jessica last year

Also loved Nat ripping that skank tramp Kim alive. She should have stabbed her. I was surprise she really did stab Mitch. I thought that would have been a fantasy sequence

• Members

what makes this all so stupid is that Ross makes a lame villian. I see him more as a joke and not a serious threat. Aare we supposed to be scared of him and what he does? He comes across more desperate. Even know while they are trying to paint him as violent, Tea still looks like she can handle him as she's always had the upperhand in their confrontations. Blair doesnt seem too scared of him either. Ross is just a poor excuse for a wannabe villian

Archived