OLTL: Discussion for the week November 16

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why did Todd refer to Rachel as Tea's friend when he first saw her? Tea and Rachel only started talking after he dumped her and he didnt eve know that. Before Tea hasnt ahd anything to do with her in years and they certainly werent friends during their first marriage

Shame on Dorian. Blair looked like she finally got her self respect and brain back by letting Todd go and then Dorian comes and encourages her to continue acting pathetic and desperate. Why would she do this, especially considering how she hates Todd and doesnt want Blair with him? This made no sense to me

• Members

Better than Terrell, yes, but Daphne's OK. Trevor looks as bored with this as he does with everything else. As for Florencia, she's a good actress, but the theatrics do her no favors. She also seems to want to play against the entire point of the storyline (abusive evil Ross), which I can appreciate, but which just points out how stupid the whole thing is.

I don't understand why Rachel wanted Todd and Tea back together and now doesn't want Todd near Dani.

• Members

Its not about her not wanting Todd near Danielle. She was trying to protect Tea. Tea needs to be the one to explain the situation to both Todd and Danielle herself. Its best they find out from her than talk to each other first. Plus they were both going back and forth between each other and Rachel was trying to diffuse the situation before it got more heated.

• Members

Just finished my OLTL marathon and I have to give Ron C credit. The guy knows how to write a good old fashion Friday cliffhanger. Anyone have any guesses as to who Mitch was talking to? My guess is Alison Perkins but I would love for it to be one of his other disciples from the past, like Didi's sister Joy or Marilyn Dennison.

Archived