Y&R: Amelia & Thad's Ma'/Pa-ternity leave

• Members

So what's the deal with those two: JT and Vickie are off to New York. For good or they supposed to be back soon??? Any why did Thad Luckinbill leave jointly with his missus Amelia Heinle?

I couldn't care less about JT&Vickie as a couple but Thad found his knack for acting in recent months and was pretty much bearable...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to the spoilers on Daytime Confidential they are only gone until Amelia has the baby. When they come back they will be in a storyline with Deacon. I think the show had both of them leave since they are a couple on the show and it's a better way to write off Amelia than the last time, even if it's not as funny.

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

• Members

Yeah, that's what I've felt for a long time. They don't want the tough Victoria that HT played, if they did they wouldn't have written Victoria the way they have ever since she got back from Italy. I don't hate AH's in this role the way most others do, but I do see her as a slightly different character unfortunately.

• Members

I don't want Victoria to be written in the "bitchy for the sake of bitchy" way she was written in the HT days, but I'm all for a tough Victoria. Amelia's most recent performances have given me a glimmer of hope that maybe we will get that when she returns.

Archived