AMC: TV Guide Interviews Rebecca Budig

• Members

I still don't see money or liking to work, why she'd so willingly jump right back in when she didn't enjoy it last time. And lord knows Pratt hasn't done much of anything for any of the characters.

Her David/Greenlee torch amuses me. LOL! As long as Cam is on the show, she's stuck with him, and I hope to hell she realizes that. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if AMC once CS is gone, thre David into the mix and went for a David/Erica/Ryan/Greenlee quad...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From SOD:

Wow he got her input? Nice to know Pratt plays favorites, I don't think he even does that with his other pet JL. RB should very scared, Pratt LIES to actors, ask Eden and Tamara, and look what he's done to his other fav. Jamie "Turbo" Luner

LOL love the bolded part. Frons allows it cause she's his pet, I bet if Cam wanted to do it, he'd allow it as well. Notice the ones who've done it are the ones Frons likes: ER, RB

• Members

Yeah, this show/network plays favorites... a lot. And it sucks. If Thorsten Kaye, for example, wasn't such a favorite of ABC's and JHC's, his ass would've been canned a long time ago. You don't go around -- complaining and whining about every story, whining about lines of dialogue, whining about your character's "integrity" and re-writing whole pages of dialogue and keep your job unless you have people in your corner. People like Cady McClain rightfully complain about an offensive, insulting torture storyline and get their ass promptly shown the door, while TK stomps around the damn set like he's a writer and gets the world handed to him, wrapped in a Red Wings jersey, and served on a gold platter.

So, yeah, I most definitely agree that the favoritism on this show is outrageous!

• Members

I'd hoped to be able to watch the show again one day. I LOATHE each and every Greenlee return - especially with Budig in the role. Singh made me give a crap for the character. I think if an actor bolts from a show more than once, the door should be LOCKED the last time out. Entire storylines are disrupted and other actors/character, and certainly the fans, have to pay for it.

Archived