AMC: TV Guide Interviews Rebecca Budig

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH NO! A CONTRACT! She's not that great, Frons. What do you see in her?

ETA: She emailed Frons and JHC? My goodness. Why does she feel the need to buddy up with these morons? Oh I know, just in case she needs a job.

ETA: Well at least she makes one valid point:

• Members

If it's not about the money, why does she keep coming and going? If you love the show, why would you want to come and go from it, wouldn't you want to stay?

LOL I love that she called Ryan a whore, he so is :lol:

So does she think Pratt is suddenly just going to get some writing talent and start writing Greenlee better? :huh:

• Members

Why are they now backpedaling away from Pratt telling people how Greenlee would live? Are they changing this story, or are they just hoping if they deny it, then the story will shock viewers?

I know she has to say this stuff, but it's hard for me to believe she is returning because she wants to be with the family again. Her return was a bust, she has repeatedly trashed the writing for her return, and for all the talk about "revamp" and "better direction", the same people are still there, so how is it going to get better? AMC is as likely to not go "plot-driven" as Chuck Pratt is to send Bob Guza hate mail.

I do have to laugh as she tries to push for David/Greenlee. She must know how wretched Rylee is for her character.

I wouldn't mind David/Greenlee though.

I wonder if the big change is going to be that Greenlee returns as a huge b!tch. Out for blood and all that.

Archived