GH: James Franco Joins The Cast

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. LOVEZ IT!

Also keep in mind that Y&R is now airing opposite GH in Atlanta, the nation's 8th largest market. That is another thing that should be interesting to follow and whether other stations will follow suit and try to have Y&R compete against GH.

Y&R should be shitting themselves. Guza probably knows his mob stunts are played out.

Here's another one...

"MADONNA PERFORMS FOR THE KISH WEDDING AT OLTL."(*cue Carlivati's lispy interview and Valentini's rehire of Mikey Jerome.*)

• Members

Can you imagine the promos for James Franco? It'll be all over ABC. This is going to be fun to watch because I want to see how this network handles this situation. It could either prove to be a gold mine for them or it could explode in their faces. I really hope they succeed and WRITE him a compelling story.

• Members

OMG, I was Gearying up my own little dirty/witty comment as I worked my way through this thread, and there you went and knocked it out of the park! :lol: DeeeDee ftw, official line of this casting news! :lol:

No if only OLTL could get some A-lister casting addition like this, it certainly deserves the publicity.

• Members

Sweet Jesus! I hope he is on drugs! It'll be Joan Crawford on the Secret Storm all over again. Let him bake in the oven longer than a Thanksgiving turkey and then have him slur and stumble across the screen for all of the two months. The rest of the cast would be terrified. Oh, and he can be Drew Garrett's temporary replacement.

Seriously though, this is amazing news. I flove Franco and will definitely watch....fuckinGH...to see him. I just wish he would have chosen to do this NEXT semester so that he could do AMC instead.

• Members

I know James Franco has done films, but will he be someone who will bring any real increase in viewers to GH? His biggest movies were the Spider-Man movies, right? The only other thing I remember was that Nicolas Cage mess where he played a male prostitute.

I'm glad he's willing to try soaps, but I also wish GH could do something about changing their writers instead of just pulling casting stunts, which is what this and the JJ return seem like.

Archived