Jeff Branson to Y&R.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really hate to sound insensitive, but I mean come on does anybody get to SHINE other than Sharon and Phyllis.

I think this is the only soap that concentrates on these 2 women and it is unfair. I have been a fan when Phyllis was with Jack but I am no Phick fan.

It was good for the drama but that was it.

Phyllis has been 'declawed' since and the constant wars turn some fans away.

Also it has changed Phyllis, she was a much stronger woman with Jack or on her own, not a knock against just my personal opinion.

Phyllis needed to stay with Jack and I will believe that all the time.

Why does Sharon need to have a man to constanly shine?

It is not ever portrayed as women being alone for a while and then at some point maybe reuniting or finding a new love interest.

I truly believe this is what has been turning fans off, and also the Patty storyline and the constant shoving of Amber down our throats and Also newbies like Deacon, Ryder, etc.

I also found it unreal that an ADA would be with a man she prosecuted? What is going on? The only reason she broke it off was because of Rafe not because she thought he was responsible for gaslighting Ashley.

Now we have Nicki coming back to Victor like some VERY co-dependent woman who loves Abuse? WTF.

• Members

Yes, and although it makes me a hypocrite in some ways this is one aspect of the show I wouldn't mind either changing or taking an even longer breather from than we already had. I would love for Nikki to find a real love other than Victor. He's certainly had at least two others and I think it's Nikki's turn.

Archived