Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Other than the Mark crap this is a decent enough episode. It's odd how much different Philip and Rick are than what they'd soon be. And Josh and the Reardons are also very different post-Marland. Someone watching Josh in summer 1982 and then March 1983 would get dizzy.

• Members

I forgot if I wrote it here or somewhere else that in 1980 I was in a production of a play called Moonchildren off-off Broadway which was put on by my manager. Her clients included Heidi Bohay (who went on to do Hotel and other work), Jill Voigt (who originated the role of Becky Lee on OLTL), Philip McGregor and Peter Reckell and we were all in it together. McGregor was a very weak actor but he sure was pretty. He can be spotted as an extra in the film Manhattan with Lauren Taylor-they're standing together in front of the Dalton School in an establishing shot in which Mariel Hemingway's character meets with Woody Allen's character.

Edited by TimWil

• Members

Yep, Monika. In fact the first time we saw her replacement Jennifer Cooke was when Kelly and Morgan were on their honeymoon which was shot somewhere on location in the Caribbean.

Geraldine (Court) told me that Marsha Clark cracked, when they taped the wedding sequence "Wow, how often are the groom's tits bigger than the bride's?" When they were watching the screen test of Cooke with Shipp Clark cracked "Well, now it's a toss up as to whose tits are bigger."

Edited by TimWil