AMC: Wednesday, September 9, 2009

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I ignore Madison and Frankie. They are both actors who try too hard. :rolleyes: x2

However, I must say... Grimace -- SHUT THE HELL UP!

Marissa goes around talking so much shiit about David, not only behind his back but to his face -- and now she's bitching because he's devoting his affection/attention to a baby who doesn't talk out of both sides of his mouth yet? Marissa can take herself -- as well as her big teeth -- back to that gay ass massage parlor, for all I care. Brittney Allen, aside from her Dufour teeth, have promise -- but this character sucks ass,

• Members

Go Angie! I loved her slapping Madison who Im finding to be increasingly annoying

Zach and Kendall have the SAME convo every single day. Are they saving money on the budget by recycling the same scripts? Everyday they almsot get close, Zach pulls away and then Kendall throws her affair with Ryan in his face and harps about Zach needing to trust her. Either that or she convinces herself that he is having an affair with Liza, throws it in his face and then feels stupid for not trusting him. We get either of these 2 scenarios ALL the time. I wonder of Alicia and Thorsten get bored of constantly acting it out

• Members

Shh! You don't want to hurt Zendall Fan's feelings. :lol:

But yes I agree. Their relationship is toxic, not just to each other, but to all of us watching. This is why I can't get behind this couple. They have no rooting value and no redeeming qualities. If these two characters must remain on the show, I think it would be a good thing to break them up and keep them away from each other because they are an annoying couple.

• Members

I overtly really like Madison and Frankie together! I hope Madison slaps her back because imo Angie is butting in where she shouldn't be and she's annoying the sh-t out of me.

That's a great analysis of why Zendall have never worked.

I'm hating Scott/Annie. There was such potential in pairing her with Adam as two powerful and misunderstood people who could help each other. It's odd how quickly the writing went south and all the growth Annie had undergone over the last year disappeared. Also, I liked Scott/Marisa much better than him with Annie or her with JR.

• Members

lol...you dont mess with a black mother.

David is blackmailing her. Either she moved in with him or he was going to press charges against her and Jake for their role in faking the baby's death. He did that to avoid a long drawn out custody battle and I think in part to get revenge on Jake. As far as the baby's name, well David changed it.

Archived