GL Fan Fave Joins ATWT

• Members

Pelphrey drove me away from GL for years after watching the show for almost 15 years. I guess this is what to expect with Kriezman there. ATWT at its best has always been a home for natural, subtle performances, not LOOK AT ME mugging and screaming.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure Tom may have done great work when I didn't see him, but what I did see, his early tenure, some of the Jammy stuff here and there when I would try to watch, and then his returns, I thought he was muggy and I couldn't believe his character.

I know he has his fans and is considered a great talent by many fans and many in the industry, I just would rather see ATWT focus on the vets in its last year on the air. I have seen soaps suddenly become taken over by new people in the last year and those who helped make the show a success are irrelevant, and I don't want that to happen to ATWT.

• Members

Well, I watched Pelphrey on GL for those hellish years. He made me crazy with his overacting and yelling which was contagious as other actors tried to out yell him. Blech. ATWT deserves him. The show is already chock full of bad actors. If nothing else, ATWT is going out with a bang and not a whimper.

• Members

TP didn't overact is the best thing I heard all day.

Also, on the Peck said, I think NB is full of crap most of the time but if that story wasn't true Peck would be out there denying it and I think some sort of libel suit would be filed. Peck has denied none of it and TV Guide Canada is a known publication so he has heard of it.

Archived