Nelson Branco's Latest SUDS REPORT

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC should get Tatum O'Neal to be the new queen bee, should Lucci decide to leave. :) She would be great in corporate/revenge stories.

And I loved Ian Thornhart. Not so much what he became, but I definitely enjoyed Ian when he was this renegade, Doctor Without Borders-type that didn't give a [!@#$%^&*] what anyone said.

• Members

Would he really make all of that up? I have a hard time believing that. He would have made it a BI if there wasn't something to it, imo. Maybe he shouldn't have reported it, but I admit, I believe it. If it is true we are likely to have some evidence of it sooner than later, not absolute proof, but evidence. Nelson has "reported" that the woman involved has left her husband after all. If that's true it will come out. Also, like many others I think there is a lot more to why he was fired than just an affair.

• Members

It's all circumstantial. I'll give it to Branco, this could be the most sensationalized version of the story. But this guy was probably let go for other reasons-budget, incoming of GL actors- and the affair didn't help his cause. BUt this is a little too- "Big Brother" for my taste.

• Members

Well, I'm not an Nelson fan. But like he said it takes two to tango.

I'm disgusted with behavior like this (unfaithfulness that is). But AP is getting it all simply because we don't know who the woman is yet. She's as much to blame as he is.

• Members

LOL...no offense to Austin Peck...but he's about the only one who would believe the only reason he'd be fired is an affair.

It might have a little to do with the fact he's a marginal actor at best. Or the lack of story for his character in general.

• Members

Yes and I think Mrs. Smith would as well considering how obvious that implication is. I don't think even NB has the balls to tell a lie like that and name names. It kind of shocks me that he went there. This kind of soap gossip usually leaks out in a more underground manner.

Archived