Nelson Branco's Latest SUDS REPORT

• Members

Probably the same place Pratt pulls most of his storylines from: his arse

I can't believe there are people who think Nelson wouldn't stoop this low. He's at best the equivalent of a tabloid journalist, his column reads like the National Enquirer.

I don't even know why people give him attention

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't seen anyone say he wouldn't stoop that low, we've said he wouldn't stoop that low and name names if it weren't true. Huge difference. All it would take is a denial or two to make NB look like a HUGE ass, but it's been a week and AP and TC are completely quiet on the subject. Hell, I kind of think letting the cat out of the bag at all is stooping pretty low, but what's done is done. That's the risk celebrities take when they cheat, even second rate soap stars.

• Members

What I don't understand is why people are angry with Austin Peck for cheating. And why people aren't angry that someone could be fired over cheating?

To me who a person sleeps with or doesn't sleep with shouldn't have anything to do with his or her job?

I could understand if it was an affair that was disrupting the set, but then it would only be fair if both parties were fired. And it is not like people have been forced to work together before after feuds, fights and other stuff.

So even in this instance I don't think it is right to fire someone for that alone.

JMO

• Members

It's not right, but it happens....although TPTB always say it's for another reason. Look at Balthazar Getty on Brothers and Sisters. Rumors say he was fired for cheating on his wife (who the cast apparently adored) with the girlfriend he "stole" from his co-star.

• Members

I think cheating is one of those universal themes that everyone relates to. While it might not be anyone's business who Austin's sleeping with, I think it's natural to be disappointed in his personal conduct, as well as the woman's in question.

What I don't understand is why ANYONE assumes this is the only reason Peck's been booted from ATWT. This show hasn't lost any major stars this year, and is fighting for it's life. In the cost-benefit analysis, can anyone really make a case for keeping Brad as a character? Has Peck brought anything to this show? If there's a choice between keeping him, or hiring three more newbies/paying for Lesli Kay on recurring...what makes more sense to you?? I know I'd sure as heck rather have Lesli Kay than that himbo.

He's not being fired in the middle of his contract. There've been rumors for the last year he wanted to bolt anyway. And this "leak" smacks of him trying to spin this for sympathy. Branco might be the biggest whore/hack in the world. There's NO WAY he's making this up and opening himself up to a lawsuit or risk losing the trust of the actors who are his livelihood. He could have easily just done another one of his salacious blind items and NOT named names. Looking back, he's probably been hinting at this for months. My guess is after Peck was fired, he gave Branco the green light himself to unload on ATWT.

• Members

I don't believe that Peck was fired for cheating so I am not angry. There have been tons of rumors over the years about infidelity on the P&G soaps and there was never a hint that anyone was ever fired because of it. I think he was fired because ATWT's new co-headwriter wanted to shake things up and the character was deemed expendable. I am sure that they were also thinking about cutting the buget.

• Members

If this is really the reason Peck got fired (It's Branco so you have to wonder.) He probably didn't get fired so much for who he was screwing but more for who he stopped screwing or refused to screw.

On an unrelated and more current topic: Michael B. Jordan going to Friday Night Lights? Thank you Jesus!

Archived