Y&R: Is Psycho Kevin re-emerging?

• Members

It's one think for Olivia to dissapear because she wasn't married at the time and lil Nate was away at school. Yeah, I kinda miss her presence, but it's not like her dissapearance made a huge difference to the show.

Neil, a prominant member of Newman and husband to one of the top lead female characters, would HAVE to be recast if KSJ left. Either recast or killed off. I can not imagine them breaking Neil/Dru up (especially now that Nolanda has been scrapped) and having Neil quit Newman, to move to a far off land.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greg Rikaart needs some much better material, but I'm not sure I want Kevin to go psycho again!

The redemption of the character is something I've enjoyed a lot! :D

As for JT, he's one character I'd happily kill off! :rolleyes:

I'm sure JER's dream is to get ED back on DAYS, but I'd hope she's smart enough not to rejoin the sinking ship of Salem. :(

• Members

I was wrong. I thought that he was leaving because he wasn't getting any story. I didn't know that Y&R are basically disrespecting him.

They really have went overboard with firing veterans to keep cost down. And they wonder why daytime dramas are suffering right now.

• Members

Oh, yeah! The gun. As much emphasis that had been placed on it, it's got to be used in this story.

If Kevin doesn't use it, I think John is gonna freak and accidently shoot someone close to him. Pops is way too wound up at the moment as it is.

• Members

Neil is boring and this show is floundering. All the soaps are floundering and they can't afford to be keeping around dead weight. The probem is that they think it is the actors fault that the audience is leaving instead of blaming the un-original writing that creates dead weight characters. Y&R could use a serial killer because they are bogged down by boring characters.

• Members

if a prison beating were enough to reform pedophiles then there wouldn't be a need for a child molester database, or all those expensive treatments they use to "help" them as anyone entering a prison who touches little kids get their asses kicked by default.

Archived