Y&R: Is Psycho Kevin re-emerging?

• Members

From Toni's board;

Kevin breaks down over Lauren's 'death' and goes to a 'dark place'.

Alas, Greg Rikaart will get the material he deserves, atleast I hope so!

At the farmhouse bomb shelter, Sheila comes to and realizes Lauren isn't dead. Tom will hold both Sheila and Lauren hostage/leave them there to die. And there will be a huge fight. The search crews are giving up hope.

This sounds promising..

Kristoff St. John's (Neil) contract expires at the end of this month and the show hasn't made any attempts to negotiate with him. Neil was reportedly set to become involved with Yolanda but that's been put on hold for now.

Interesting...

Roscoe Born (Terrible Tom) taped his last episode Dec. 6.

That SUCKS

The show will lose a popular star (possibly 2) in early 2006

I'm guessing Roscoe Born or Kristoff St. John, and the possible other one is Kimberline Brown.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well TPTB has a story planned for him and now he just wants to leave, that's pretty messed up. It screws them up big time because then they have to change everything. Remember when CK left, they had to go back and change everything. I don't know what to believe but I wish Kristoff used a better excuse for opting to leave other than "money."

• Members

He could be overexagerrating and after misleading facts from the mags on Genie Francis and such, I don't know what to believe anymore. They have a story ready for him so I don't get why he is complaining really if this is true. Still KSJ looks REALLY out of place when vets who have been on longer than him are not even complaining. Ie, Jess Walton, Jeanne Cooper(although she's stated she likes not being frontburner for the time), Melody Thomas Scott etc. It screams of being unprofessional when you !@#$%^&*] to the mags, I say that with Eric Braeden and it's no difference for KSJ IMO. If this is true then I think this is all just a powerplay to get a RAISE, if that's true then I will lose some respect for him.

• Members

Okay here's the article, I'm gting a new feeling now on this...

Y&R Star Leaving?

A backstage source at Y&R reports that Kristoff St. John's contract expires at the end of this month. So the show is actively negotiating with the actor, right? Nope! "Y&R has yet to make a single overture to Kristoff," says the insider. "That is highly unusual. Usually they start talks months before a contract is up. But there's a new attitude over there. It's like they're trying to give themselves leverage and make the actors sweat by saying, 'We really don't have to have you.' "

According to the insider, St. John (who originated the by-the-book executive in 1991) is miffed by the cold shoulder. "He has given almost 15 years to them," notes another source. "He should get more respect than that."

Y&R has long been lauded for featuring African-American characters in prominent storylines, but cast cuts could hamper that. "With Shemar [Moore, ex-Malcolm], Keith [Hamilton Cobb, ex-Damon] and Christel [Khalil, ex-Lily] gone, the black actors in Y&R's cast have really been dwindling," points out someone very close to the show.

Neil was reportedly set to become involved with Yolanda, but those plans have been put on hold for now. "It's almost as if the writers are anticipating that Neil will suddenly not be around," says a source. "Right now, there's no telling what is going to happen."

• Members

See I knew it couldn't be Kristoff's fault, it just didn't add up, especially with what I've seen of him. Y&R did the same thing to Victoria Rowell and it's no telling how many other actors. It's such a shame because they do have an excellent cast, Winters family being a MAJOR part of that.

Imagine the show without Dru and Neil it would lose it's spark. :(

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 17 2005, 04:14 PM)

See I knew it couldn't be Kristoff's fault, it just didn't add up, especially with what I've seen of him. Y&R did the same thing to Victoria Rowell and it's no telling how many other actors. It's such a shame because they do have an excellent cast, Winters family being a MAJOR part of that.

Imagine the show without Dru and Neil it would lose it's spark. :(

AMEN!

Archived