Y&R: Delicious Deacon and Amber Clip

• Members

<object width='400' height='300'><param name='movie' value='http://www.cbs.com/e/ryhzxjrelBAarplZBRwbupP3bjZKNuhP/cbs/1/'></param><param'>http://www.cbs.com/e/ryhzxjrelBAarplZBRwbupP3bjZKNuhP/cbs/1/'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param><embed width='400' height='300' src='http://www.cbs.com/e/ryhzxjrelBAarplZBRwbupP3bjZKNuhP/cbs/1/' allowfullscreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed></object>

This storyline is very much like Gloria and Tom Fisher's (I think); except, as presented in this clip, there's oodles of sex and Kanan is fun while Borne was just creepy.

Kanan's motivation for blackmailing Amber blows royally hard, but he is a riot. He and Frantz were always great together. I don't see how he'll remain on the show for the long-haul, though, unfortunately.

And he definitely needs to throw away his tanning bed. He must wake up each morning eager to get as dark red as possible right before he showers then spends 2 hours sculpting his hair.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love Deacon, hate the story. Using him as a Scooby Doo villain blows. And no way do I buy he's been hung up on Amber and going thru all these lengths just to get some tail. :rolleyes: I did like those two on B&B but its total BS over here.

• Members

Yeah, the story probably sucks but Deacon -- greasy hair, uber-tanned, guns-of-steel -- just oozes something I find so compelling and sexy. Like take-your-breath-away! When you have someone so deliciously bad, so attention-demanding, you can almost forget the story.

With Whip now at B&B, I want Kanan back there. Hearst/Kanan have soooooooooooo much chemistry (as adversaries and dubious friends).

• Members

The fact this story is already stupid and he's pressuring Amber to have sex with him in exchange for Daniel's freedom is enough for me to hate Deacon and everything attached to him.

How many nasty, despicable men can one show have? How much victimization of women can take place on Y&R? The show has had enough of this toxic vision for a good year now.

• Members

Don't agree about Beemer (who has looks but no personality/charisma) but am totally with yout with Kanan: he's just born to play Deacon, so delicously swarmish. But boy, this story sucks. I wanted giving them the benefit of a doubt regardless how ludicrous the combo Deacon & art was; he actually had chemistry with Amelia Heinle (IMO, a first for anyone on Y&R...) in their first scenes and I like him and Amber but it's all so bad. Just bad.

• Members

Or

Amber= Gloria

Daniel=John

Deacon=Tom

I have a feeling, as with P3, MAB's intending to retell a story that LML told dreadfully but failing.

Deacon's type of sleeze really doesn't work longterm, as we saw with Tom Fisher. And it sucks because he is the most interesting character out of all the scoobies, notwithstanding his desperate motive.

• Members

im just waiting to hear that Kenny Rogers has been cast to play Deacon's father...

kenny-rogers-galleries-gambling.jpg3rd+Annual+Noche+de+Ninos+Gala+2+ZV9V_92p26rl.jpg

The two are good friends who met at the spray-tan department at Wal Mart. Both have since gone onto using tanning beds and getting plastic surgery

Archived