GH: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Nice summary, Dion.

You clearly missed PPD hell. It is good seeing Robin and Patrick connecting and happy again. With any luck, the murder mystery story lasts for the rest of the year so Guza does not mess with them again for a really long time.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Time to dump that stupid Wouldja wouldja like it? song once and for all, Jill!

Kelly Monaco seemed sort of embarrassed by the contrived way she had to strip down into her Peep Show gear. I know she doesn't have a problem with showing off the bod (and really, why should she?) but it was the way they had Jason do his bugged-out eyes like he'd never seen a chick in a corset before. I don't know whether this is Frons's idea of Great Entertainment or Guza's idea of humiliating the actress. And what was with the weird close-up on Sam's strippergram shows?

Even though Olivia has Sonny-cooties now, I still really like her. :) Until she turns into Oliviabot with all the Sonny is a good man and a wonderful father ish. Claudia channeled awesomeness when she told Sonny off yesterday, though.

• Members

I like this surprise return by Michael. I didn't expect that, so nice seeing him this week..

Ugh, I hate Todd & Blair.. poor Tea.. but she saw this coming.

Hopefully Stacy's finally busted after Rex caught her with the blood.

Archived