Y&R: New Adam acts more Psychotic

• Members

New Adam gives me the creeps i don't like him, he has googly eyes and looks like a stoned serial killer :'(, i guess in a way he is playing creepy Adam better. But im sorry he does not look like Nick and Victoria's little brother its the opposite he looks like their older brother!. He is a few years older then Chris Engen anyway. And i felt sorry for Rafe how dare Adam fake touch him up! :angry:

:( I want softie teddy bear Adam back he was cute and looked the perfect age for Adam, I.e Victor's younger son

• Members

He acts more psychotic? The only bad thing he has done so far is pretend to have gay feelings in order to trick his friend into laying off of him (no pun intended). Thats more psychotic than tormenting and torturing a pregnant woman, causing her to have a miscarriage and cruelly letting her think she still has a child?

• Members

If you guys have a problem with the thread, why reply in it? Why gang up on this poster?

Anywho, NuAdam is psychotic all around, and I think it's going to get much, much worse

I agree. Ganging up is ugly.

It would be nice to see this integrated, however, into one of the existing Y&R threads.

• Members

If you guys have a problem with the thread, why reply in it? Why gang up on this poster?

Probably to discourage her from being so inconsiderate and self-centered as to think her thoughts are soooo special and important that they warrant their own thread. Then again, maybe replying isn't a good idea, as trolls get off on that.

• Members

I think you'll find that actor bashing runs rampant at SON. The mods don't rule with an iron fist like they do at SOC. :D

Freedom of speech! Yayyy.

Down with Racism! (I'm sorry I really don't mean to torment you, it was just one of those silly moments that we really all should be able to laugh at by now lol... like a big SON inside joke, aren't you glad to be a part of it?

• Members

I hope this new actor will eventually be able to stop the weird faces he uses to try to show he's blind. Engen just walked through scenes, not caring. This whole story is so ridiculous anyway, he had the right approach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• Please register in order to view this content           '   R. BRANDON JOHNSON   BOSTON PUBLIC       Sam       2001 ONE LIFE TO LIVE   Dr, Michael McBain    2003; 2004                          Chuck Wilson III   2007-08                           Chuck Wilson, Jr.  (1968)  2008 and HANNAH MONTANA      Brian Winters    2007 SHAKE IT UP    Gary Wilde      2010-11                            Perry Collins     2012   Host of: COOL IN YOUR CODE    2004-06 FOX SOCCER USA       2005 RALLY AMERICA       2005 GET OUT   WAY OUT    2007-08 CHARACTER FANTASY      2008-10 MY YARD GOES DISNEY    2011-12 72 HOURS    2013 FULLY ALIVE    2019-20   MOVIES FABLED      James    2002 LOVE SQUARED      Charlie    2002 LITTLE ERIN MERRYWEATHER     Teddy McGovern     2003 INVISIBLE EVIDENCE   Marcel    2003 RICK      Fawning Executive      2003 MALEVOLENCE    Julian    2004 THE NOTORIOUS BETTY PAGE      Billy Page    2005 THE MONDAVI GANG   Greg      2009 THE   O.D.     Jefferson     2010 WHERE THEY ARE NOW       Dick Fox     2012 THE DEVIL'S DOLLS   Todd      2016 FISHES 'N' LOAVES: HEAVEN SENT   Officer Barney     2016 HIGH VOLTAGE    Weatherman    2018 MALEVOLENCE 3: KILLER     Julian     2018 Upcoming: SWITCH UP     Marcus     2023   Video Games     STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC   Voices      2011 PROTOTYPE 2      Soldiers     2012 TITANFALL     Militia Soldier    2014 TITANFALL 2     Militia Soldier    2016   Married to Ariel Fox   2013-Present                 The actor list on page 1 & 2 has been updated.
    • Please register in order to view this content
    • As The World Turns Hank Barton         Tom's roommate, got him hooked on speed went to jail                           Peter Burnell     67                                  Paul Falzone      67                               Gary Sandy  69- May 70    
    • Hope so. The current opening is as dull as the show. Some more current and flattering shots would be good especially for MTS. And maybe some variety in the shots rather than having the actors in the same outfit -and sometimes the same pose- in the close up and background shot.
    • BFTD Stories That Stood Out:   Y&R   Victor and the Takeover. I remember that being such a big deal and well drawn out forever and day. And being annoyed every time Victor would be close to leaving and then...something would stall it. And the fallout was something else.    B&B   Does Sheila dying and popping up in L.A. count?   DAYS   I agree with whoever said Will's 2017 return. Not only did he come back...but he had the hots for his boyfriend's first love? If that ain't soapy...   GH   Brenda Barrett. Cuz...BRENDA. lol. That first return was EVERYTHING and while not dead in her other returns...the same thing happens that happened in that first return...instantly heavily attached to the canvas like she never left.   Katherine Bell and the Parapet. Can I mention that? Because it seem like she was dead, dead, dead...until that soapy dramatic Friday cliffhanger when she came into the court the spinning image of her savior Helena. The looks. The fashion. The music. It was PERFECTION. She got a little TOO big for her breeches, but it was still in her character to be that way.    OLTL   I liked the Tale of Two Todds. Though I did prefer Victor to Todd by the end. But crazy as it sounded and camp it had, I liked it then. Speaking of...   Marty's return in the form of Susan Haskell. The story might have been messy and I would probably feel different about it now if I rewatched it, but it was soap. And while the writing might have let me down, SH stayed fascinating to watch from story to story. And I liked that even though they wrote her wrong at the end, there was an attempt at least to course correct.     

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy