Y&R: New Adam acts more Psychotic

• Members

New Adam gives me the creeps i don't like him, he has googly eyes and looks like a stoned serial killer :'(, i guess in a way he is playing creepy Adam better. But im sorry he does not look like Nick and Victoria's little brother its the opposite he looks like their older brother!. He is a few years older then Chris Engen anyway. And i felt sorry for Rafe how dare Adam fake touch him up! :angry:

:( I want softie teddy bear Adam back he was cute and looked the perfect age for Adam, I.e Victor's younger son

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He acts more psychotic? The only bad thing he has done so far is pretend to have gay feelings in order to trick his friend into laying off of him (no pun intended). Thats more psychotic than tormenting and torturing a pregnant woman, causing her to have a miscarriage and cruelly letting her think she still has a child?

• Members

Probably to discourage her from being so inconsiderate and self-centered as to think her thoughts are soooo special and important that they warrant their own thread. Then again, maybe replying isn't a good idea, as trolls get off on that.

• Members

Freedom of speech! Yayyy.

Down with Racism! (I'm sorry I really don't mean to torment you, it was just one of those silly moments that we really all should be able to laugh at by now lol... like a big SON inside joke, aren't you glad to be a part of it?

• Members

I hope this new actor will eventually be able to stop the weird faces he uses to try to show he's blind. Engen just walked through scenes, not caring. This whole story is so ridiculous anyway, he had the right approach.

Archived