Y&R: Episodes discussion., Week of June 29,2009

• Members

I don't really get MAB's humor. How she thinks Jeffrey/Gloria and the Scoobies provide intentional comic relief baffles me.

If she wants to have a good balance of humor and dark mystery, all she has to do is put Lily in as many overwrought, melodramatic scenes with Sursok, Heinle and Morrow... all at once, crying over their respective pets. Obviously.

Cane/Lily would've worked so much better over the past few years if Cane had been hiding a secret (that didn't even have to be revealed until last month). Also, I liked Lily being angry and Nina and Neil. She's never this brand of angry. It's usually steeped in her superiority complex. It was nice for her to be insecure for a bit. And it was really out of character for her to be nosy, as she always wears the rose-colored lenses, but it was still nice to have her look into Cane's Blackberry.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is slightly out of character, but it's nice to have her not be such a idiot. Granted, she's still way off base about Cane - but at least she's not walking around with blinders on. She's doing some digging, even if it's totally off the mark.

• Members

2010 Best Supporting Actress winner.

At least we get to see Zapato, but fisher has maybe one apperance this year. Fisher and Zapato need a bromance. Humphrey needs to plot to kill Lily and/or Cane ( a la Stewie Griffin).

Archived