Y&R: Episodes discussion., Week of June 29,2009

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Morrow and Case were good in their last scenes today and that's about all that I loved about this epi, oh and I loved Victor and MaryJane. God I swear I don't hate the girl I don't know her but man is CK/Lily the obvious worst thing in this Phillip story (even more than the other flaws of it). DG was acting better in many scenes with TC before today. I agree with who-ever says that Victor is obviously spelling out TPTBs take on the characters of Jeffrey and Jill. Telling Jill she is close to Katherine for the purpose of keeping status (the dynamic is much more complicated than that) and telling Jeffrey to go back where he came from (he may have hit the nail on the head here)

• Members

Oh Lily was quite the dumb bitch today. I wanted Nina to smack her into next week. The little brat came across like such a twit. She has NO clue. I loved Nina's line to her about not having the best track record when it came to knowing when she's being conned

Jill working as a manicurist is dumb as hell. As if she would EVER go back to doing that after being rich and powerful for all these decades. She has way too much pride and dignity for that

• Members
The economy is tough all over. Why can't it just be that Jill can't get a job because of the lousy economy? Why does it have be that the lost that special glow Kay's proximity bestowed upon her?

Why doesn't Jill sell one of the vases in the mansion to the pawnshop guy! She could replace it with a knock-off and no one would be the wiser. :)

• Members

Isn't half that stuff hers anyway? Doesn't she have a ring or two (or 20) worth more than most of us make in a year? What about all the jewelry John bought her?

Why is Gloria the only one smart enough to be afraid of Victor?

Archived