Y&R: Week of June 8, 2009

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After three head injuries with loss of consciousness, there is SIGNIFICANTLY higher risk of dementia in later life (possibly with early onset). Victoria is one knock away....

She does have reason to live, though. JT in a well fit brown t-shirt.

• Members

Word up. And MG's waist is like a size 26. My gosh - how does he do it??? I wish all the guys, like the ladies, would give all their tips for looking so great. I sware MG either has the metabolism of a gnat or he eats nothing but broccoli and chicken breasts..

• Members
http://www.cbs.com/e/H0W4B0zlqizR4jIPUVsFiFiQLOutLAXZ/cbs/1/'> http://www.cbs.com/e/H0W4B0zlqizR4jIPUVsFiFiQLOutLAXZ/cbs/1/' allowfullscreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'> I can't wait until tomorrow's episode. Noah Newman, how I :wub: thee. Let me count the ways...

• Members

Kevin G. Schmidt has been the find of the decade since he started.

I really want him to get some worthy scene partners, and a front-burner story.

I guess he is going to seek

from his parents. If so, I pray pray pray he chooses to

or, second choice,

• Members

Noah and Eden can do it on the dining room table now during dinner and nobody can say sh*t to him.

Sharon: Noah, honey, when you're finished could you, um, please pass the peas.

Nick: Sweetheart, you don't want those peas now, trust me.

Sharon: Oh.

Eden and Noah: OH!!

Victor: That's my grandson!

• Members

They're such horrible parents. They expected Noah to be thrilled for them? And then Nick, hobbling along like his inner thighs are chafed (which they probably are), wants to play the big man? I wish strangely old looking Noah had decked him.

I'm glad Noah has not been written as one of those "be a family again" teens who clog up most soaps, especially B&B.

Noah reminds me of early David Tom. I like this actor a lot, I hope they get him into good stories.

Archived