Y&R: Week of June 8, 2009

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so glad Tricia Cast is back. Kay/Jill/Nina are gonna be so explosive when it all comes out that either one of us viewers or of the ladys are gonna suffer heart attacks...

In all shortness due to lack of time: even with flaws (I don't consider the general mood too dark, BTW) Y&R under MAB is the closest to really great soap opera I've seen in years. Hell, she even brought back those little moments: classic friendships, long gone family members pop up. And there is always an afternath: so Kevin and Jana get legally off of all charges - like on a any other soap. But there are serious consequences, social consqences. How novel! At moments like these I feel right at home in Genoa City which is really far away from real life but at the same is the closest to it in all of television.

• Members

Oh dear. Hysterical pregnancy? Is this a real thing? I'm NOT liking this turn, if it goes farther down the road. If she just "thinks" it in her mind... I'm ok with that, but if she gets big with no baby... that's TOO OUTLANDISH for me. Unless it really can happen? I'm confused.

• Members

Medical dictionary:

A condition in which a woman believes that she is pregnant when she is not. Certain signs and symptoms suggest pregnancy, such as the absence of the menses, although conception has not occurred and therefore there is no embryonic development. The condition may be psychogenic in origin or caused by a tumor or endocrine dysfunction.

Archived