AMC: Actress sticking around

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad that she did, but it would serve ABC right if she left. They have treated her like an unwanted stepchild. Amanda Dillion is a legacy character. I still remember her birth. She should have never been shunted aside for Babe and others.

• Members

CS was never a powerhouse player it makes sense that she is getting attention now since the AMC landscape is so bare without many talented younger actresses. There was a reason CS was never on before as there were many more talented and capable actresses who outshined and outperformed her daily.

• Members

I think its a little unfair to totally write it off as because she is the only young actress with any sort of talent let. I think something has to be said for her growth since that first day when she was in JR's bed screaming her head off. She has come miles. She's an integral part of the show IMO.

• Members

Jonathan, I too am glad to see how he has revitalized Opal, Amanda and Erica. I'd like to see each of these ladies get their own storylines under his helm. I'm really digging the Jake/Amanda pairing and hope it will continue. I'd like to see Pratt bring back some of the bitchiness in Erica that seems to have disappeared over the years. As for Opal, I'd love to see them give Jill Larson anything.

I hope that we see a good storyline for Amanda, with her bonding with her baby, she and Jake falling in love and building a family together. Throw David into the mix to add just a bit of conflict between them and you'd have an interesting storyline.

I sooo need a banner..........can anyone help???

• Members

I completely agree with the revitalization bit. I, too, am very glad CS is sticking around, even just for now. And I agree, she is an integral character. CS herself has been on the show for four years. These days, that's a long time. And if she leaves eventually, I think she needs to be recast with another known, capable actress. Amanda Dillon leaving the show is not a good idea.

As for Jill Larson, GIVE HER A DAMN CONTRACT! I want her back in my opening. She deserves one more than all of the newbies that get one. And I bet Jill's a sweetheart and won't beg for money. Maybe the issue is Jill not wanting back on? Who knows.

Archived