B&B: Week of May 25, 2009

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stephanie was always jealous of Kristen. Even if they made up during Kristin's last stint, Stephanie never truly forgets.

Kristen's probably smart enough to stay out of the drama, living happily with her PSA husband and PSA son who no longer exist.

• Members

PSA :lol:

Am I sick? I actually enjoyed today's episode...

Nick vs Owen

Nick and Jackie

Bill and Stephanie

Stephanie and Ridge (even if this the 105th time they've rung around this rosie of a storyline)

Infinitely more interesting than "Sick". I could do without the next round of Brooke-Ridge drama...but there it is.

I prefer the use of the rooftop as "Il Giardino", and they should leave it that way. Forget about the Forrester exercise space or the flowing-drapes-spa that Stephy and Marcus almost had sex in.

I don't really get the point of going outside (is it cheaper than erecting sets?), but otherwise it seems nice. It's got to be AWFULLY hot to tape out there for many months of the year. I wonder if they can quickly change plans if they encounter a rare rainy day? Today was really windy out there, and I wondered why the microphones did not pick up wind noise.

• Members

It's either a Babs Bloom idea because all shows suddenly went outside (well except for Y&R which does it sporadically) or it's Brad Bell catering to the international audience to bring back the real LA feel. Back in the golden days of the 90s the show was basically on location each single week...

• Members

:lol:

I can't wait to see this. B&B is not typically a show that makes continuity errors. Sure, they IGNORE things or REWRITE things...but they don't usually forget "first marriages".

Ridge was not Taylor's first hubby (that was Blake), and Taylor was not Ridge's first wife (that was Caroline).

• Members

Oh that's right. The controlling, abusive husband whose name she still reverts to every time she's divorced from Ridge instead of going back to her maiden name Hamilton (which incidentally was Ashford when she first showed up, but that's a different story). :P

Archived