B&B: Week of May 25, 2009

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so happy someone remembers that Taylor's maiden name was Ashford when she came to the show! I thought I was making things up :)

Just like Maggie Forrester's name was Hannah when young Jessica first came to L.A., Bill Spencer had mentioned the name of Caroline's mother being Marianne and Melissa and from what I remember, in the eighties Stephanie's sister had been mentioned as Lauren.

• Members

Really? Oh, I missed all these continuity errors. This is fascinating.

The one (but that's pretty typical for soaps, I guess) that jars me constantly is Taylor's unexplained shift from oncology to psychiatry.

• Members

This show has gotten even stupider. At least when it was unwatchable before, you could almost tell the show knew how horrible it was and tried to quickly wrap it up. This Bill Spencer s/l looks like it was purposefully orchestrated - and it has no logic whatsoever.

- Bill Jr. still has no motive at all for hating anybody. He's "always wanted to own FC"???? DD is playing him like a cartoon.

- A friggin BLOG/webcast has brought FC to its knees? Show me one example IRL where a powerful company has been brought down by a blog/webcast.

-Watching Brooke sit there and do that insipid webcast made me want to hurl my chai latte at the screen. She really is as dumb as Stephanie thinks she is.

-But Stephanie is in good company cause her IQ has dropped like like Owen's pants in every other scene with Jackie (no complaints there). I guess in order to prop up Bill, they're sacrificing Stephanie - the only dependable character on this show for years?

- Thank God for DVR's - does anyone at all care that Nick and Bridget are back together? Anyone?

-They're the favorite to win the Best Show Emmy this year??

- And finally, WHY ON EARTH DOES BILL JR. HAVE TO BUY FC FIRST, AND THEN STEPHANIE & CO. BUY IT? Why doesn't she just buy it herself?? And doesn't Karen have ANY say on company aquisitons??

P.S. - WHY DO I STILL WATCH THIS SHOW???

• Members

A very sexy hairy cartoon.

Let's ask Chris Engen?

Yeah. But it's also kinda funny. I just think Brooke is the cutest little thing. All she has to do is crook her finger, wear her teddy or cry her tears...and I'm her boy. You said something about Vail Bloom in dmarex's avatar in the Y&R thread a few weeks ago. Well, that's also Brooke, IMO.

Yup. For the "Stormy Weather" episodes.

Major logical flaw. Which tells you that Bill Jr. is not going to give it up.

Brandon Beemer, Don Diamont...maybe Texas Battle or Kyle Lowder?

And Katherine Kelly Lang! Damn!

• Administrator

I just have to comment on how amazingly hot LAD/Jackie looked this week. Once again, she pulled off the skirt and boots very well. She looked young in her outfit and they way her make-up and hair was done. I already rewatched her scenes in Tuesday's ep a couple of times. LOL

Archived