B&B: Week of May 25, 2009

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, Bill Jr. isn't much younger than Nick.

Ridge, Thorne, Nick, Bill Jr.,

are all in the Brooke, Taylor, Felicia, Kristen age group. (Because Kristen still exists, and Tony's HIV might catch up with someday).

Bridget has no one in her age group but Rick. Yech. Amber, Deacon, CJ -- if they ever return -- all work in this agegroup. I guess Owen is in this agegroup.

Steffy and Marcus are alone in their age group. I guess Thomas fits there too, since Bridget babysat him as a baby.

Then we have Hope, RJ, Felicia's kid (Dino?), and Thorne's daughter. Am I missing anyone from that group?

• Members

It's hard to remember that Thomas is supposed to be older than Steffy. The writers do such a great job of emasculating their male 'leads' and making them helpless mindless children. They did the same thing to Storm with William DeVry in the role.

It wouldn't be so offensive if it weren't for the fact that the female siblings become dumbed-down, and are as dumbed down as the brothers are emasculated. They take the lead and then make things worse.

• Members

Sigh. Really? Eric has been doing this? Really?

So, the plot twist coming out of the blue is one thing. But the assassination of Eric's character (I haven't seen the episode yet to comment on context) is outrageous.

How can you take the patriarch of your family and have him do stuff like this?????

All of which affirms my basic point...they dynamic of B&B is that we hate the core family. Therefore, we enjoy all the outsiders who come in and knock them down a peg. The one saving grace of the show is that they seem to be casting a few interesting outsiders these days.

• Members

It's Thorne. He did this in order to bring Claudia Cortez back to the States. She was the love of his life. :P

I have never watched a soap as plot driven as B&B. None of the characters owns a personality, everything can happen to everybody, everybody can do everything. Vixen? Tortured heroine? Matriarch? Psycho? The same character does it all... :(

I agree with Toups. LAD gets younger and hotter all the time. It's a sin that she is playing "Nicky's" mother. They could bring a young daughter/niece for her (Macy 2: The Colbys) and have her fall in love with a Forrester boy.

• Members

today completely turned me off from him. He has absolutely no rooting value. At least when he was working with Stephanie, I could root for him via rooting for her and her pain, but Bill on his own is coming on way too strong with no motivation to back it up

Archived