AMC: Friday, May 22, 2009

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn I was majorly tearing up when Marian broke down at the Chandler Mansion. I miss me some Jennifer Bassey - she was amazing today with Scott - wonderful actress. Scott didn't really impress me much though today. I hope Stuart's death and Liza's return brings more of Marian.

Colby is an integral character, especially with Liza back, so we really need an established younger actress to come play her. Its time to get someone with major talent.

Jake is just annoying as hell - he needs to go.

Oh and the new DA is not cute. I thought he had potential until they zoomed in - gross. We have to deal with this guy all summer?

• Members

Good episode today. Canary was great, so was Luner. I'm really liking NotLiza, I have no idea what she's going to do next. Love it.

Yeah, the new DA did not impress me at all. I like that

I have no connection to this new Scott at all.

• Members

The scene with Jesse and "Liza" was ridiculous. He looks almost old enough to be her father. I don't understand this recast at all. They're all 50 and she is maybe 35, and they discuss the good old high school days.

Anyway, I like the actor who plays Scott, he did a good job grieving last couple of days, and DC is in fine form. I am sad Stuart is dead and that his mystery is being eaten alive by the no talent airhogs Minshew and Mathison.

• Members

To say he looks like her father is a bit ridiculously streeetching things. For one, Darnell looks pretty damn good for HIS age. And Luner herself has a more mature quality about her than "35." But I don't have any problems considering her part of the Angie/Jesse/Tad age group.

• Members

I didn't really think the "father" angle either. Now that we are seeing Luner act in scenes with character's Liza should be interacting with, I am starting to buy her. Its actually be very nice and adds something to the show. Luner is so damn sexy too.

Archived